Ekart Franchise Approval Guide in 2022
EKART FRANCHISE APPROVAL GUIDE: A COMPLETE GUIDE INCLUDING HOW TO APPLY IN 2022
To apply for an Ekart franchise in 2021, you need to read this blog first.
There are certain things that people look for ekart franchise approval guide when they think about becoming a part of a business as a franchise.
- A franchise opportunity should be light on the pocket.
- That franchise opportunity should deliver the best possible return on investment (ROI).
- The franchise opportunity should be from a reputed brand.
In most businesses, if someone decides to invest in a franchise, they will be able to do so with little money. A good brand could be lost. It would cost a lot of money for the investor to go with a good franchise opportunity. In addition, there would be more risk if there was uncertainty about the ROI of those franchise models.
Fortunately, there is the Courier, Express, and Parcel (CEP) business. People who want to start a business with a franchise will like this industry because it meets their needs. If you’re interested in starting your own courier or logistics business, you should also think about becoming an owner of an e-commerce business.
Our knowledge of the Indian e-commerce market tells us that Amazon and Flipkart are two of the most important companies there. In addition, both of them have their own courier or parcel delivery services. In addition, both of these companies give out the rights to their delivery services. So, both of them would be a good choice for a franchise. These are the details about the delivery service franchise that is owned and run by the Indian company Flipkart. It is called the Ekart franchise.
Table of Contents
- About Flipkart
- About Ekart
- Why take Ekart? Or What are the advantages of the Ekart franchise?
- Disadvantages of Ekart franchise
- Role of Ekart franchise
- Role of Ekart as franchiser
- What are the requirements to take the Ekart franchise?
- Investment cost of Ekart logistics franchise
- Space requirement for Ekart franchise
- Other requirements for Ekart logistics franchise
- Documents required to take Ekart franchise
- How to get the Ekart franchise?
- Head office address of Ekart logistics
- Ekart Logistics Franchise Agreement
- If not Flipkart franchise then what are the other options?
- How to Protect yourself from fraud?
- Frequently Asked Question About Ekart franchise
WHAT IS FLIPKART?
When Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal started Flipkart in 2007, they were living in the city of Bangalore. Both of the founders went to IIT (Delhi) and worked at Amazon before starting their own business. Online book sales are the same thing that Flipkart and Amazon both started with. Later, the company added more product types like electronics, fashion, lifestyle, and more to its list of products.
US company Walmart bought an 81 percent stake in the company for US$16bn in August 2018. In this way, Flipkart was worth about $20 billion back then. There were also other brands, like Myntra and PhonePe, that Walmart also got when it bought Flipkart.
Indian logistics and supply chain company EKART delivers 10 million shipments a month to more than 3800 pin codes. Located in Bangalore, this company is part of Flipkart Pvt. Ltd, which has a very big business in India today. It’s a subsidiary company of Flipkart Pvt Ltd, which has a very big business in India. They are able to deliver goods the next day. If you want to start a delivery business in India, this is a good franchise. To help you start a courier business and get an Ekart Logistics franchise in your area, we’re going to show you how to do that today.
THE FACTS ABOUT EKART
One of Flipkart’s own businesses is Ekart Logistics, which helps with delivery and logistics. When Ekart was started in 2009, it was to deal with the new problems that came with online shopping. It was thanks to the help of the company Ekart that Flipkart was able to bring the idea of cash on delivery and same-day delivery to India. People who go to this website say that in a month, Ekart delivers one million parcels to 3800+ pin codes.
As a part of Flipkart’s success, ekart is important. With the help of Ekart, Flipkart has better control over parcel deliveries and has cut delivery costs even as Flipkart’s product range has grown more and more over time. It was also very quick and cheap to spread Ekart through franchising.
Why Ekart looking for new Franchise Partner ?
When a company wants to expand their services, franchise programme is the best way to reach customers. India is a large country and the total number of pin codes according to most accurate data is 19400. Ekart can’t deliver to all these pincodes without opening their franchise. Therefore everyday new franchise partner making this possible by joining ekart delivery network.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE EKART FRANCHISE?
There is no doubt that there is a lot of demand for the Ekart brand. As someone who wants to start their own business, this is even more true. The reason there is so much demand for this model is because it has a lot of built-in advantages, like:
- With the Flipkart franchise, the investor gets to work with a well-known and well-known company.
- Flipkart logistics franchises are easy to start because they don’t need a lot of money at the start.
- Flipkart’s delivery service franchise has a good return on investment. Experts say that in a few months, the money you invested comes back.
- Flipkart has a lot of online orders, which means that the Flipkart franchise gets a lot of business, which means that it makes money.
- As the e-commerce market grows, Flipkart is a big player in this field and will benefit a lot from it. Growth of Flipkart will lead to growth of this business as well.
DISADVANTAGES OF EKART FRANCHISE
It’s not unusual for a franchise business to have both good and bad sides, and the Ekart franchise model is no exception. Here are some of the reasons why:
- In a bad way, there’s no official information about how to become a franchise on the company’s website.
- People who want to start a logistics business with Flipkart don’t know how to go about it, so this is why.
- An Ekart franchisee’s only job is to deliver the parcels from Flipkart. So there is no way for them to do business development in that area and make more money.
- A Flipkart delivery franchise can’t grow its business, which means it has to rely on Flipkart for deliveries. This means that people who come into a Flipkart logistics franchise can’t send parcels to a courier for them. Thus, they miss out on the chance to earn extra money.
- In the future, the success of Flipkart is linked to the success of Ekart. Franchisees make money if Flipkart does well. If Flipkart does bad, the franchisees will lose money and have less money to spend.
ROLE OF EKART FRANCHISE
A franchise is an extension of a business, so it has a specific job to do for it. Now, let’s learn more about what an Ekart franchise is for and what it does.
- Set up your office and hire delivery people are the first things that an Ekart logistics franchise must do.
- Going forward, a franchise must make sure that the business is run in accordance with the rules set by the company that owns it.
- Every day, a Flipkart franchise has to deliver the parcels that it has agreed to do. This isn’t the only thing: These deliveries happen every day of the year!
- Customer return parcels must be picked up by a Flipkart logistics partner. They also have to go to the Flipkart sellers and pick up the parcels they have.
- Every day, an Ekart franchise must meet its delivery goals. If a franchise isn’t able to, the company could split up the territory and hire another franchise there instead. Instead, the company could choose a new franchise.
- This isn’t a surprise: An Ekart logistics franchise must make sure that the parcels are delivered in a good way.
ROLE OF EKART AS FRANCHISOR
Now, let’s look at how Ekart helps its franchisees, and how they help each other as well.
The first thing Ekart does for its new franchisees is help them learn how to do their jobs. It talks about the company, business, and how to deliver.
- They also get an app from the company, which gives them full control over their business.
- There are a lot of information mailers and presentations from the company that Ekart logistics franchisees get. These initiatives help a franchisee stay up to date on different business trends.
- The most important thing the company does for its franchisees is set a minimum number of parcels that must be delivered. This helps the Ekart franchise make a steady income.
- Customer-friendly initiatives like cash on delivery (COD) and same-day delivery help people buy more. Thus, the franchisees will make more money from their business.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO TAKE THE EKART FRANCHISE?
Before deciding on a franchise opportunity, it is important to know what you need to do to take it. To become an Ekart franchisee, you must meet the following rules:
- Land cost :If you own your own office or business space, you won’t have to buy land. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay the land owner rent every year or every month.
- Manpower: This is the second thing you have to pay for when you hire people for your business.
You need to pay them every month or every day. It costs about 8,000 to 12,000 for each thing (Monthly).In the long run, this is a one-time cost to run a logistics business.
- Vehicle cost :However, there may be a cost for vehicle maintenance.
- Godown: You keep parcels at your business. But when you have more items, you need to make the Godown bigger. Thus, there is more money that goes into expanding a go-down, which costs more.
INVESTMENT COST OF EKART LOGISTICS FRANCHISE
The most important part of deciding if a franchise is right for you is to figure out if the money you need to invest is in your budget. If you want to become an Ekart franchisee, you can expect to pay between INR 2.5 and INR 5 million.
SPACE REQUIREMENT FOR EKART FRANCHISE
They need 450-600 square feet of space for their office and warehouse, but they don’t have that much money. A delivery van and bikes should be able to park at this place. It should be close to the road and have enough space to do so
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR EKART LOGISTICS FRANCHISE
This is what you need for an Ekart logistics franchise. You need a delivery van and office equipment such as a computer and cell phones that can get online, barcode readers, printers, and office paper.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO TAKE EKART FRANCHISE
A person interested in taking the franchise should have the following document:
- PAN card, which also works ID proof. Visit official website of PAN India https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
- Adhaar card, which also functions as address proof. GST number – You can apply for GST online from https://www.gst.gov.in/
- Canceled cheque or Copy of Passbook
- Legal Property documents. If you want to do business from someone’s place you need to submit the original owner land papers.
- NOC – No Objection Certificate
How to select franchise Location ?
To be successful, choose the right place for your business. Yes, your choice of a bad location could kill your dream of becoming a franchise owner. People who want to start a courier or transportation business should have a place next to a main road where they can do their work. You don’t have to be very skilled to load or unload trucks. It doesn’t cost as much to carry. The place should be big enough to store a lot of parcels.
Minimum space requirement
In the logistics business, having more space is the most important thing. You can park your cars, unload goods right away, and handle a lot of things quickly. Now, that doesn’t mean you can’t start a business from a small place. If you have at least 300 square feet to 500 square feet, you can start an Ekart Logistics Franchise. Later, you will be able to grow your business.
Necessary accessories to run Ekart Logistic Franchise
Each type of business has its own list of things it needs. Without these things, you won’t be able to run your business. For people who work in the courier business, there are some things you need to buy.
These are how they work:
- Packaging tape: Tape is used to seal and package goods. It is a must for this business.
- Computers: As you do business, you need to tell the higher-ups what’s going on with the delivery.
You can use a desktop computer or a laptop to get the job done.
- High speed internet connection :Having a high speed internet connection Good internet connection is needed for data to be sent.
- Scanning device / printer / Bar code reader
- The shipping label: For specific product recolonization and handling warnings, see the text.
It is very important for any business to have terms and conditions and franchise agreements. It’s important to read all of the terms and conditions before you sign the contract. A franchise agreement is signed when you agree to follow the rules of your business. As you know, a business deal is only good for a certain amount of time. This time varies from company to company. There is a standard franchise agreement for Ekart that runs for anywhere from 4 to 5 years. Once its contract is over, you can either renew or stop the business.
HOW CAN I GET THE EKART FRANCHISE RIGHT NOW?
Ekart and Flipkart have not shared any links, website pages, or even an email id with the outside world. When applying for an Ekart franchise, the best and most safe way is to write a letter to the company’s head office and send it by speed post or registered mail.
In the letter, interested person (in franchise) should mention the following four things
- Purpose of writing the letter.
- Information on pin code.
- Work experience and strengths of the applicant.
- How the applicant is most suitable to take the franchise.
How do I contact Ekart Logistics?
You can contact ekart support team by calling toll free number 1800 420 1111 . There you can get information regarding logistic franchise or any delivery issue.
|Head Office Address||Brigade Manae Court, |
No.111, First Floor,Koramangala Industrial Layout,
Bangalore. PIN: 560 095.
|Ekart Logistics Franchise Contact Number||1800 420 1111|
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS OF EKART LOGISTICS
Ekart logistics’ head office address is the best place to send the application for an Ekart franchise, because it’s where they work.
In the following list, you will find the address of Ekart logistics main office.
Ekart Logistics, No.111, First Floor, Brigade Manae Court,
110, 1st main road, Koramangala Industrial Layout,
Bangalore 560095, Karnataka, India
EKART LOGISTICS FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
When you become a franchisee, you sign a contract with the company you work for. The length of the deal is four years. As soon as four years have gone by, if both parties want to keep the agreement, they do so.
A franchisee should run the business in accordance with the rules set out in the deal. If there is a breach of any of the terms and conditions, the company can end the franchise deal.
How to submit Ekart Logistics Franchise application ?
Almost all of the logistic franchise providers have both an online and a paper application process. It doesn’t look like Ekart has an open franchise request form on their site. They are very strict and only hire people who have done business before. It’s now up to you to figure out how to get into their dealership. Web searches have led us to this page. If that’s the case, you can either go to their regional office address or send them an email. You can find the full address at the end of this text. We don’t know much about online applications, but you can download the Ekart franchise approval guide from the internet to find out more.
IF NOT FLIPKART FRANCHISE THEN WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS?
Two options for people who want to deliver only parcels from Flipkart are shown below.
- Shadowfax franchise: Shadowfax is also a delivery service in Bangalore, which is part of the franchise. Several years ago, Flipkart bought a stake in the company. In addition to Flipkart, Shadowfax is one of the delivery companies that work with the company. As it is a new company, there are chances to become a franchisee for the company. This link has the application form for people who want to run the Shadowfax business.
- Xpressbees courier franchise: Xpressbees is a Pune-based company that began in 2015. At the moment, the company sends more than 50, 000 parcels a day. There are a lot of big brands that Xpressbees works with when people order things online. One of the brands is Myntra, which is a subsidiary of Flipkart. Xpressbees delivers the online orders of people who buy from them. As it is also a new company, there are many chances to become a franchisee with the company. People who want to start a business with Xpressbees can click this link to find out more.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD?
People don’t know how to run the Ekart business. Thus, there is fraud going on in the name of giving the franchise. Taking the following steps can help people avoid being scammed:
- Flipkart and Ekart logistics have only one website each, flipkart.com and ekartlogisitcs.com. They both have a lot of information on them. So, don’t try to get in touch with both of these companies from any other website.
- Do not give out your phone number on WhatsApp, Facebook, or any other social media.
- Do not pay anyone to give you the business.
- Meet the people from the company in person at their office.
- Any communication that doesn’t come from the official IDs is not true (mentioned in point 1).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT EKART FRANCHISE.
What is the difference between the Flipkart franchise, Ekart franchise, Ekart logistics franchise, Flipkart delivery franchise, and Flipkart logistics franchise?
These are the different names for the same franchise model. Hence there is no difference between them.
How to get the Ekart logistics franchise in my location? Or how to apply for an Flipkart franchise?
Please follow the steps under the title, “How to get an Ekart franchise.”
Who is eligible to apply for the Ekart logistics franchise?
Any Indian citizen who is at least 21 years old and has the money to invest in an Ekart franchise can do so.
What is the Flipkart franchise contact number?
Flipkart and Ekart have not given each other a phone number for franchise inquiries. It is a customer service number for questions about products and deliveries that people share on the internet.
How to apply online for the Ekart franchise?
For the Ekart franchise, there is no official email id or online application form. There is no way to apply for the franchise online.
How to write an Ekart logistics franchise application?
‘How do I get an Ekart logistics franchise?’ lists the format of the franchise application under that title. Check that out.
What does the Flipkart franchise cost?
Flipkart franchise cost is in the range of INR 2.5-5LACS approximately. It includes the setup expenditure.
Who owns Ekart?
Flipkart owns Ekart, which in turn is owned by Walmart.
In the end, we can say that the Ekart franchise is a good business idea. Unfortunately, the company hasn’t given enough information about how it gives the franchise to the people who want to buy it. In order to apply for an Ekart franchise, you must write out an application and then send it by mail. This way, you will be on the right track.EKART FRANCHISE EKART FRANCHISE APPROVAL GUIDEEKART FRANCHISE EKART FRANCHISE APPROVAL GUIDE IN 2022