Hijama in Dubai – A Traditional Healing Method for Modern Ailments
Hijama in Dubai (also called cupping therapy in Dubai) has been practiced in traditional medicine and alternative healing practices, dating back thousands of years. Today, it remains one of the most popular natural healing methods, with patients treating everything from chronic pain to stress-related conditions by visiting clinics offering this service near their homes or workplaces.
If you are planning to learn more about hijama or want to try out this traditional healing method yourself, here’s what you need to know about how it works and how it can help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
What is Hijama or Cupping Therapy?
Cupping is an ancient Chinese healing method that involves placing suction cups on the skin to relieve tension and promote body healing. Today, cupping is used to treat a variety of ailments, including pain, stress, and fatigue. Cupping therapy can be done in different ways, depending on the condition being treated.
How Does Hijama Cupping Therapy Work?
The therapist will place small cups on your skin and then create suction by using a pump or heating the cups. This will cause your skin to slightly lift and your blood vessels to expand. The therapist will then move the cups around your body to specific points. The suction from the cups is thought to help with pain, inflammation, anxiety, and stress.
Types of Hijama Cupping Therapy
There are two main types of hijama cupping therapy: dry cupping and wet cupping. Dry cupping is the most common type of cupping, and involves placing suction cups on the skin to create a vacuum. This vacuum pulls the skin and underlying tissue into the cup, which increases blood flow and promotes healing. Wet cupping, on the other hand, involves making small incisions on the skin before applying the suction cups.
Type 1: Dry Hijama Cupping Therapy
Dry cupping therapy is one of the most popular types of cupping. This method uses a suction cup that is placed on the skin. The cup is then left on the skin for a few minutes to create a vacuum. This vacuum pulls the skin and underlying tissue into the cup.
Type 2: Wet Hijama Cupping Therapy
Wet cupping therapy, also called Hijama, is an ancient healing practice that has been used for centuries in Middle Eastern and Asian cultures. The therapy involves placing cups on the skin and then creating a vacuum by suctioning the air out of the cups. This causes the skin and muscles to be pulled into the cups, which increases blood flow and promotes healing. Wet cupping is often used to treat pain, stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
Benefits of Hijama in Dubai Cupping Therapy
Several applications of the Hijama cupping therapy healing strategy are being applied to relieve tension in the muscles and promote body healing. These integrative Hijama cupping therapy treatments relieve body pains and stress. Various products are available for the practice of Hijama cupping therapy. Body massage with olive oil or black seeds is one of the most common methods.
- Cupping therapy is an excellent way to relieve pain and tension in the muscles.
- Cupping therapy can also help promote body healing.
- Cupping therapy is a safe and effective integrative healing method.
- Cupping therapy is affordable and convenient.
- Cupping therapy is a great way to relax and de-stress the body.
Other benefits of Hijama in Dubai Cupping Therapy includes
- Hijama cupping therapy smoothes out the meridians and releases congestion quickly, making it an excellent treatment for acute diseases
- hijama cupping therapy cures these diseases caused by heat from the heart (symptoms: oral ulcers, sore throats, polydipsia, etc.)
- A typical Hijama cupping therapy regimen can relieve diseases related to an overly-hot liver (symptoms: dry eye, excessive eye discharge, tinnitus, irritable mood, acne, liver lesions)
- Patients who undergo Hijama cupping therapy get rid of diseases caused by heat from the stomach (symptoms include bad breath, impaired taste, oral ulcers, bloating, ongoing hunger, acne)
- Hijama cupping therapy cures respiratory-related ailments (symptoms: dry nose, dry throat, a persistent cough, tonsillitis, a low fever)
- Cost-efficient treatment.