Top 6 Reasons for High Cholesterol Levels and Natural Ways to Treat and Avoid
Did you know that there are more than 93 million people over 20 have high cholesterol levels in the US alone? That is a shocking number! This number is almost 30 percent of the overall population of the US. We need to know what kind of measures can help us build better health and what we need to do. There are some reasons for high cholesterol we are going to discuss and talk about. We will also try to look at the most effective natural ways to treat and avoid it. We will be discussing exercises and foods that we need to take and do.
Reasons for High Cholesterol
In this section, we have several things that can cause this issue. Among these are:
- Poor diet and Lifestyle:
There are some worst types of foods that can cause this problem. Among the worst ones are:
- If you take too much saturated fat, you must know that it is one of the most prominent reasons for this problem. Similarly, taking trans fats can also cause this problem to pop up. Some foods that have these types of fats are baked products, frozen pizzas, fried foods, non-dairy coffee creamer, and many others. Some other products are bacon, cheese, ghee, butter, and fatty cuts of meat.
- Obesity is another reason for high cholesterol levels. If your BMI is more than 30, you may have this problem. This one is among the risk factors of high cholesterol levels.
- Exercise is one of the best ways to boost the HDL level of the body. HDL is the high-density lipoprotein which is the good cholesterol.
- Smoking is another risk factor that surrounds this problem. This habit can lead to lowering HDL or good cholesterol levels.
- Too much alcohol can lead to an increase in total cholesterol levels. So, always avoid taking alcohol.
- Age is a factor for many different health problems that you should never forget. If you are looking to have a normal life, try using some exercises that may help. Exercise can help you keep the right BMI, leading to the best levels of HDL.
Minimize these reasons and have a perfect, healthy lifestyle. Try using some of the following natural ways that would help reduce all kinds of cholesterol problems. We all know cholesterol levels can lead to problems like heart attacks and angina, then why not treat them. This high cholesterol treatment would help bring the best level of health. So, try these and see what they do.
Foods to take and Avoid
In this section, we will talk about the foods that you need to start taking for perfect cholesterol levels. Some of the foods that you must try and make a routine taking are:
- Taking legumes and pulses can help lower cholesterol levels. You can try having plant-based foods. These foods can help with the minerals and proteins they offer.
- Avocados are enriched with monosaturated fats and fibre. These two nutrients can help you reduce LDL and raise HDL. This fruit is not very common in Pakistan, but we should try adding it to food. There are alternatives as well.
- Nuts are another nutrient-dense food that you must use for this problem. You can try using this one as one of the high cholesterol home remedies you can try. Among these, there are almonds that help make nitric oxide. Other nutrients like magnesium, calcium and potassium can help lower heart disease risks.
- Fatty fish is among the best home remedies for high cholesterol that you should be looking forward to trying. The thing is that this food contains Omega-3 fatty acids that help boost good cholesterol. Its use also leads to lowering inflammation and the risk of stroke.
- Whole grains are rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins. And this makes them better than refined grains. This dyslipidemia diet would help you gain the best level of cholesterol.
- Fruits and berries are a great source of soluble fibre that helps lower LDL or bad cholesterol. These foods help by reducing the production of cholesterol in the liver. Moreover, it works to get rid of cholesterol levels.
Try using these foods and avoid the following:
- Foods like fat dairy, whole milk and processed meat should be avoided.
- You should also try avoiding red meat, steak, ribs, ground beef and fried foods.
- Baked foods and sweets should also be avoided.
How Does Exercise help in this Matter
Exercising is a perfect treatment of dyslipidemia that you should never overlook. It can help with:
- Exercise is an easy way to get rid of cholesterol from your body. Exercise stimulates the enzymes that help more LDL to the liver. There it is converted into bile or excreted. This makes exercising a perfect thing that can help better if you try more vigorous ways of it.
Herbal Ways and Medicines from Ajmal.Pk
There are some most effective herbal remedies that you must try. Among these are:
- Flax seeds.
- Plant Stanol and sterol supplements.
These plant-based herbal products serve the purpose of better cholesterol levels. Some products from Ajmal.Pk would help you improve the risk factors of this disease. Among these are:
- Majun Turbad for obesity.
- Safoof Mohazzil can help treat obesity as well.
- Ajmaleen 54 can help keep the heart healthy.
- Khamira Abresham Hakim Arshad helps strengthen heart functions.
- Cable e Rawan is a perfect cholesterol medication you should try.
Try using these products for the perfect health of the heart. These products are loaded with herbs to lower cholesterol quickly that you should give a try. Try using them as Ajmal dawakhana is home to top Hakeem in Pakistan options. Their hakeems are qualified to make the best products that they have a legacy of manufacturing.
Read also: Tips for Diabetes-Friendly Eating
High cholesterol is one of the risk factors for heart diseases and other problems. You must try a change of foods you must add to your food chart and the ones you should avoid. Exercise is another effective way to reduce bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol levels. Apart from these, try using products from providers like Ajmal.Pk.cholesterol medicationdyslipidemia dietherbs to lower cholesterol quicklyhigh cholesterol home remedieshigh cholesterol treatmenthome remedies for high cholesteroltreatment of dyslipidemia